The Gingerbread man recipe
130 grammes flour
130 grammes rye flour
60 grammes brown sugar
260 gammes honey
120 ml milk
20 grammes baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger
1) Preheat oven at 220 °C. Mix the flour, baking powder and the teaspoons of spices.
2) In another bowl, mix the eggs and the sugar. Then add the honey and the milk.
3) Add little by little the first mixture. Mix well.
4) Pat the pastry and cut into gingerbread men. Add raisins for the eyes.
5) Put the gingerbread men on a greased baking tray.
6) Cook the biscuits in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
7) Let the biscuits cool. Decorate with m’m’s, sweets, icing …